Brett Goldsmith's Discussions (807)

Discussions Replied To (663) Replies Latest Activity

"Candice,        It's important to always ask when judgments are involved in a short…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Oct 24, 2012 to Received written approval from Bank of America, then was denied...

3 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Vicki,      I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. It really depends on…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Oct 23, 2012 to We are sellers and really need some advice!!

8 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Bella,      What lender is this with? What state are you in? Title closer fee's as i…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Oct 19, 2012 to COUNTER OFFER

1 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"This is happening often at Bank of America as they are selling a massive pools of lo…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Oct 18, 2012 to B of A sells loan before short sale is complete

13 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

"Sounds like the loan was charged off since it's in the recovery department. When thi…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Oct 17, 2012 to Green tree Recovery wants $45k to satisy 2nd HELP ME

10 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Tara Samney

"John,       Typically if there is no sale date set on the property you will receive…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Oct 4, 2012 to Chase Short Sale

4 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by John P

"John,       The negotiator probably meant that since he does  have delegation to app…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Oct 4, 2012 to Chase Short Sale

4 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by John P

"Sylvia,        It sounds like the loan was service released. It is important to know…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Oct 3, 2012 to Need answers please help...

4 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Please be advised that I am not an attorney and this is not legal advice. To my unde…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Oct 3, 2012 to bofa 2nd sold to Greentree-HELP!!!

6 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Christina Lindsay

"Christina,           It looks as if this transaction has many red flags right now an…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Oct 3, 2012 to bofa 2nd sold to Greentree-HELP!!!

6 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Christina Lindsay

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************