Robin McCoy's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for all of the information. I have still not received a response f…"

Robin McCoy replied Jun 19, 2011 to I'm on the buyer side of a short sale transaction going nowhere....

26 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Robin McCoy

"I think a class of some sort for buyer's agents would be extremely helpful. Some of…"

Robin McCoy replied Jun 15, 2011 to I'm on the buyer side of a short sale transaction going nowhere....

26 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Robin McCoy

"Harry I agree I can do with more education. I don't see a lot of short sales in my b…"

Robin McCoy replied Jun 15, 2011 to I'm on the buyer side of a short sale transaction going nowhere....

26 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Robin McCoy

"Thank you all so very much for your help. I feel a thousand times smarter already. I…"

26 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Robin McCoy

"I am unclear as to what is going on as well. I have never done a short sale before a…"

26 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Robin McCoy

"Thank you. I will."

Robin McCoy replied Jun 14, 2011 to I'm on the buyer side of a short sale transaction going nowhere....

26 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Robin McCoy

"That is what I discovered today. We don't have a contract, I don't know anything any…"

Robin McCoy replied Jun 14, 2011 to I'm on the buyer side of a short sale transaction going nowhere....

26 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Robin McCoy

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************