Mega-Pros's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Trong,   I think your tips on how to price properties from the outset are informativ…"

Mega-Pros replied Dec 5, 2013 to FROM NAR: GSE Short Sale Valuation Problems

35 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Mega-Pros

"@Raymond:  Couldn't agree more!"

Mega-Pros replied Nov 26, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Sheyenne, I am in 100% agreement with you.  I especially agree with: "But remember f…"

Mega-Pros replied Nov 26, 2013 to Thoughts on Fannie Mae's Homepath ShortSale Escalation portal! Are your overpriced counters getting resolved? yes or no

44 May 29, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Nice 'big picture' thinking, David!  Totally agreed."

Mega-Pros replied Feb 16, 2013 to What Do You Think About The Short Sale Lease Back Program?

47 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Paul (No Bad Days) Smith

"@ Douglas: "AGREED""

Mega-Pros replied Feb 14, 2013 to Fannie Mae Valuation - Call update

71 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"I absolutely agree, Paula.  Everything you listed are ticking time bombs to set the…"

71 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"@Phil:  LOL!  64% incline in ANY neighborhood would be a welcome sight!  I think we…"

71 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Everything I have come across in the past couple of years regarding lease-back has b…"

Mega-Pros replied Feb 10, 2013 to What Do You Think About The Short Sale Lease Back Program?

47 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Paul (No Bad Days) Smith

"Ah,  I see.  The servicer knows that Washington is one of the 13 non-judicial forecl…"

Mega-Pros replied Feb 3, 2013 to PLEASE HELP!!! Wells Fargo decline SS with unrealistic value and many red flags that was never addressed!!!

11 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Doren

"Also, I cannot say if this contact will be helpful to you or not, but I recently esc…"

Mega-Pros replied Feb 2, 2013 to PLEASE HELP!!! Wells Fargo decline SS with unrealistic value and many red flags that was never addressed!!!

11 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Doren

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************