Craig Bartels's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I just got this reply from my negotiator at Wells Fargo.  Looks like they are going…"

Craig Bartels replied Feb 8, 2013 to Arms length question with Wells Fargo: buyer agent can't get a commission because his mom is buying?

8 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"Wells Fargo is lien holder, I don't know who investor is. Simon, I take approx. 60%…"

Craig Bartels replied Feb 6, 2013 to Arms length question with Wells Fargo: buyer agent can't get a commission because his mom is buying?

8 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"Ellen, Who are you purchasing your NOD lists from?  I am trying to find a company t…"

Craig Bartels replied May 10, 2012 to No LUCK with Short Sale Mailings

56 May 10, 2012
Reply by Craig Bartels

"question on this new form. Does Bank of America already have a "form" that agents fi…"

Craig Bartels replied Mar 25, 2012 to NEW Bank of America Authorization

76 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"mine actually is word press...  I did everything myself, but there is plenty of capa…"

Craig Bartels replied Dec 28, 2011 to Creative Places To Find Short Sale Sellers

40 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by RoJane Maybee

"http://shortsellyourindyhome.com/foreclosure-solutions/ is my landing page.  nothin…"

Craig Bartels replied Dec 23, 2011 to Creative Places To Find Short Sale Sellers

40 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by RoJane Maybee

"go to page 2 of this discussion, one of my replys has the adwords uploaded as a text…"

Craig Bartels replied Dec 23, 2011 to Creative Places To Find Short Sale Sellers

40 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by RoJane Maybee

"go to page 2 of this discussion, one of my replys has the adwords uploaded as a text…"

40 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by RoJane Maybee

"go to page two of this discussion, I uploaded under one of the messages as a text fi…"

40 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by RoJane Maybee

"here you go:  www.ShortSellYourIndyHome.com It is not professional looking, but that…"

Craig Bartels replied Dec 15, 2011 to Creative Places To Find Short Sale Sellers

40 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by RoJane Maybee

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************