Julie Wilkinson's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeff as far as I know the Chevron Federal Credit Union has another entity called Spe…"

Julie Wilkinson replied Oct 30, 2013 to Here we go again with the commission cutting

3 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Jane I had posed this question about short sale banks reducing our commissions abou…"

Julie Wilkinson replied Sep 9, 2013 to HSBC Commission Rates - Beware

26 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"Duretta   Can you give us a sample copy of the paper you have the buyer sign stating…"

Julie Wilkinson replied Jun 10, 2012 to Realtors collecting fees for negotiating short sales.

44 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by DJ

"Dear SSE I have recently had a very similar situation recently. We have approval fr…"

Julie Wilkinson replied Mar 4, 2012 to Lender refusing to work with Attorney in negotiations

25 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Thank you Harry, Wendy and Thomas for your replys. I think I may have NOT explained…"

Julie Wilkinson replied Feb 26, 2012 to Update on BB&T plus what is the sellers benefit of accepting their offer

7 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Harry Clay

"Jeff   I know this may sound like a dumb question, but how do you check to see if a…"

Julie Wilkinson replied Jan 31, 2012 to How to stop short sale lenders from automatically cutting our commission

165 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Yes I have taken listings for less than 6%. When the competition is really strong or…"

Julie Wilkinson replied Jan 25, 2012 to How to stop short sale lenders from automatically cutting our commission

165 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"I will check with the attorney that explained to me the Fraudulent situation if thei…"

Julie Wilkinson replied Jan 24, 2012 to How to stop short sale lenders from automatically cutting our commission

165 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Richard can you give us the verbage you used in how it ws defeated in court and tell…"

Julie Wilkinson replied Jan 24, 2012 to How to stop short sale lenders from automatically cutting our commission

165 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Cameron, please give me the details of your argrument with them about Tortious Inter…"

165 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************