Melissa Polce's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree Bryan...if one dope gets the listing and the home forecloses, now you have a…"

Melissa Polce replied Apr 8, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"YEP...WE HAVE TO HAD COMPLETED 5 SHORT SALES...I DONT KNOW THAT 5 IS ENOUGH TO SET Y…"

Melissa Polce replied Apr 8, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012

"Amen Brother...although those are the ones with multiple offers...or...GHOST TOWN(wa…"

87 Aug 12, 2012

"I have to say...I AM SO WITH YOU...I have been doing them for 3 years now...and most…"

Melissa Polce replied Apr 8, 2011 to CDPE certification quetstion

33 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Aaron Ayotte, Short Sale Monkey

"go in with a counter offer, 20K promissory, 2K cash at close...MI companies are real…"

Melissa Polce replied Apr 8, 2011 to Mortgage Insurance Company is asking sellers to sign a promissory note.

9 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Most banks don't want you associated with your own short...you are an agent and also…"

Melissa Polce replied Mar 27, 2011 to Can agents list their own short sale properties?

69 Aug 12, 2012

"please email me...I have an emergency email address for you(the person does not have…"

Melissa Polce replied Feb 27, 2010 to Need Help Bank of America - Foreclosure Date 03/02/ 2010

4 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Carol Pease

"Hahaha...being from Charlotte, you and I both can name names of people we know that…"

Melissa Polce replied Jan 11, 2010 to Presenting Multiple Offers

22 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Debe Maxwell

"yes...as it depends state to state and value of home...you will need to get that sel…"

Melissa Polce replied Nov 9, 2009 to I am the buyer's agent and my buyer just got notice that the "short sale" seller is now in Bankruptcy. Any Advice?

7 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Clayton Bonjean

"I really wish buyers agents would get in the game and really educate not only themse…"

Melissa Polce replied Nov 9, 2009 to Three Short Sale Offers -Some Buyers Agents Don't Get It!!

18 May 28, 2010
Reply by Anthony Count

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************