Short Sale Discussions (4,366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question about WAMU approvals

Are they releasing anyone from the deficiency? I have a new listing, and he is telling me that he will not accept the short sale if the ban…

Started by Laurel Starks

1 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Jared Hokanson

WAMU Short Sale changes the final HUD day of Funding!! Anyone ever had this happen?

WAMU changes the final HUD day of Funding!! Anyone ever had this happen? Came back saying they won't pay title fees??

Started by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

3 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by James ferebee jr

Promissory notes

Question about promissory notes..... What happens if a seller signs a promisorry note for the PMI company and the seller never makes a paym…

Started by Jeff Payne

4 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

BBandT short sale, BadBadandTerrible :)

I have been working on a BBandT short sale for quite some time. Had a buyer, he walked, put it back in the market, buyer walked again. Fina…

Started by Jeff Payne

2 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

Anyone do a Florida Bond short sale?

I have a seller that used Florida Bond money for the purchase of her home. Actually 2 sellers in the same situation. Has anyone dealt with…

Started by Jeff Payne

12 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

What is a Hardship?

A Short Sale is one of several pre-foreclosure remedies. In order to request a Short Sale, from your Lender, you must have a hardship AND y…

Started by Bryant Tutas

3 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Bryant Tutas

BofA SECOND NOT RESPONDING, ON 3rd GO ROUND

Saxon, first lienholder, approved this short sale in APRIL! BofA was offered $1000 on their second. No dice after 3 months, they closed the…

Started by Kathy Batterton

3 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

Thanking your negotiator

I'm curious if any of you are making the effort the "thank" the negotiators with whom you work? Are any of you sending them a thank you car…

Started by Eric M. Boyd

5 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Guy Lofts CRS

What is with rentbacks?

I have a transaction where the buyer and seller decided after the contract date to go into a rental arrangement. It is just more convenient…

Started by Cathy McAlister

4 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Mori Langshaw Sr

Regions Bank short sale package

Regions is decent to work with, although they will almost always ask for a promissory note or cash contribution. Short sale pacakge attached

Started by Jeff Payne

2 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************