Short Sale Discussions (4,366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are more lenders asking the owners to do an "Deed-in-Lieu of foreclosure'" ?

I have had two clients ask me about this in the past wk. My fear is that the banks are simply trying to gain control of the property and le…

Started by Lamanda Jones

2 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Lamanda Jones

What to do when 1st will only allow X and 2nd demands Y?

We have several transactions recently where the 1st mortgage says, "we will only give $3,000 to the 2nd." The 2nd turns around and says, if…

Started by Jared Hokanson

13 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Mori Langshaw Sr

Short Sale Options

Are there any realtors that have done a short sale option offer or have been approached by an investor that is interested in this sort of t…

Started by Gwendolyn Harvey

2 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Jack Harrell

Sovereign #'s

Main - ( 877) 768-2265 Asset Recovery - (800) 938-6600 Loss Mit - (888) 656-8101 Email SS Pkg to [email protected] Fax SS Pkg to (800)…

Started by Pattilynn Guilford

0 Jan 7, 2010

Short Sale Marketing

I've been wondering if there are any agents here who have been marketing through social media platforms, I'd like to see if anyone have som…

Started by Loreena Yeo

3 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Maynard Wagner

Investors to BUY and Hold or do Equity Sharing???

Does anyone know any investors that would buy at a discount and do a lease option to a Buyer for repurchase at market value within 24 month…

Started by Jeffrey Burnham

1 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Dominique Van Ryckeghem

Condominium Short Sales - look out for extra charges

At my short sale closing last week at the 11th hour we found out that the condo associated billed the homeowner approx. $300 for the associ…

Started by DanaVoelzke

2 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Celeste ODea

today is a good day for short sales!

I got a few more short sales approved: Tyndall Federal Credit Union: Original Mortgage Amount : $175,000 Sale Price: $85,000 Commission as…

Started by Jeff Payne

2 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Stephen B. McWilliam

I must say, I Love Being a Short Sale Listing Agent

This work is mountainous. The wait is unknown. But I cannot help but to share that I LOVE WORKING on SHORT SALES - especially for my seller…

Started by Loreena Yeo

1 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Bryant Tutas

Bank of America

Hello everyone, Just read the link regarding Sun Trust. Thanks for sharing the e-mail for the VP. Does anyone have a good contact for Bank…

Started by Yvonne Westerman

0 Dec 22, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************