Short Sale Discussions (4,322)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Indy's new policy on postponing foreclosures

This is not one of my listings, rather another agent's who just gave it to me to process. Details: This transaction is in California. The…

Started by Laurel Starks

3 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Lim

Bank of America - Two Strikes and Buyer Walks!

I got the second approval letter from Bank of America today… That’s right, we are on approval #2- same buyer! This Destin Florida short sal…

Started by Wendy Rulnick

14 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

New to Short Sales Process

I just recently started working with one of my sellers on a short sale. Previously, I've had clients contact companies that handle short sa…

Started by Cheryl Laxton

2 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

I think it is time for one of us to get a job at BofA loss mitigation dept!!

I just had a thought, we need one of us to get hired by BofA so that we have an "insider" to push our files along:) What do you say Bryant,…

Started by Jeff Payne

2 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

Not a normal market

I am a homeowner considering a short sale. I'll be upfront and say that there will not be a hardship until we close on the new house. My wi…

Started by Cody Vandermyn

14 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

Short Sale Brokers Association?

Any of you familiar with the Short Sale Brokers Association? It was mentioned on www.DSNews.com today. Promising more short sale business a…

Started by Jared Hokanson

5 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

Question about WAMU approvals

Are they releasing anyone from the deficiency? I have a new listing, and he is telling me that he will not accept the short sale if the ban…

Started by Laurel Starks

1 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Jared Hokanson

WAMU Short Sale changes the final HUD day of Funding!! Anyone ever had this happen?

WAMU changes the final HUD day of Funding!! Anyone ever had this happen? Came back saying they won't pay title fees??

Started by Dawn Barrier Prominent Realty Gr

3 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by James ferebee jr

Promissory notes

Question about promissory notes..... What happens if a seller signs a promisorry note for the PMI company and the seller never makes a paym…

Started by Jeff Payne

4 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

BBandT short sale, BadBadandTerrible :)

I have been working on a BBandT short sale for quite some time. Had a buyer, he walked, put it back in the market, buyer walked again. Fina…

Started by Jeff Payne

2 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************