Short Sale Discussions (4,353)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chase Short Sale Process

I wanted to get a little extra input on the Chase Short Sale process.  I have a client with a loan serviced by chase, backed by Freddie Mac…

Started by Matthew Jeschke

3 Aug 24
Reply by Jonathan Katz

Short Sale with Merryl Lynch as second lien holder

I am currently orking on a short sale with Chase as first lien holder and Merryl Lynch as second. I am looking for a short sale package for…

Started by Rashida Furniturewalla

2 Aug 20
Reply by Jonathan Katz

Chase 1st Lienholder escalation contact needed

Can anyone provide me with an escalation contact at Chase 1st Lienholder?  Thanks much!

Started by Bibi Zanella

2 Aug 20
Reply by Jonathan Katz

hud vacant property

Who has the responsibility to maintain a VACANT property? If the seller is out of state,  FHA loan. thanks Gina

Started by Gina Smith

1 Aug 18
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Listing agent wants to buy short sale property.

As a real estate agent I would like to prospect for short sales, get the listing, & negotiate the short sale for myself as the Buyer. I…

Started by Les Greenberg

1 Aug 14
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

BPO Fee Schedule

Hello Everyone, I have a company asking for a fee schedule for BPOs. Is anyone familiar with the minimum amount I should put in for an ext…

Started by Edwin Sandy

0 Aug 9

how to find out who the vendor is ordering the appraisal

I have had issues with one Appraiser in my area. He always comes in 20k higher than FMV making it impossible to sell my properties and ge…

Started by Tony Watkins

1 Aug 3
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Hafa is history. Can homeowners receive "relocation funds" from anywhere else?

I am a preforeclosure investor. In the past one of my main incentives to convince owners to sell to me through short sale was that governme…

Started by sean dougherty

7 Aug 2
Reply by Ben Benita

Freddie Mac Subordinate $6000 variance?

Hello, I was curious if other members have recently been successful in appealing to Freddie Mac allow more than $6000 to a 2nd. I have a WF…

Started by Justin Berry

4 Jul 28
Reply by Bill Garrett

WF Short Sale

Hello All, How long on average are Wells Fargo short sales taking in 2017?  We have had an offer in since February 7, 2017 and have been to…

Started by Rachel Warnick

2 Jul 26
Reply by Ben Benita

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************