Short Sale Discussions (4,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FHA loan agent tells owner Regulation does not allow short-sales.

I have initiated a short-sale with an FHA backed Pacific-Union loan on a home with a May 9th sheriff sale set. They said they can't recall…

Started by Vincent Donaldson

1 Apr 24
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Bank asked us to lower our offer

Back in December My wife and I put in an offer on a Short Sale. Yesterday my Realtor advised us that the sellers bank had completed the app…

Started by Henry R Morton

4 Apr 20
Reply by Henry R Morton

Flagstar Bank

Has anyone dealt with Flagstar?  I'm so frustrated with them. I'm working on a shortsale and we got to the point of having an appraisal don…

Started by Gloria Rivera

1 Apr 20
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Phone Number for Loan Modification Department at Wells Fargo?

Anybody know of a loan modification department for wells fargo? Do you have the number by chance? Thanks!

Started by Matthew Jeschke

2 Apr 13
Reply by Alexis Adams

Looking for a website to search for new pre-foreclosures and auctions in South Florida

Hello: I am looking for a recommendation on who to use to search for new pre-foreclosures and auctions in Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami/D…

Started by Bert Gor

1 Apr 13
Reply by Alexis Adams

CPA RECOMMENDATION - PENNSYLVANIA

Looking for a tax professional who has experience with the application of Mortgage Debt Relief Act.  I have a very large short sale.  The c…

Started by Bill Garrett

0 Apr 10

hafa relocation incentive

Hello, its the 2nd time i hear from a lender that the hafa relocation incentive is no longer avaiable since december 31, 2016. Has anyone h…

Started by Daniel Sandoval

3 Apr 4
Reply by Vikki Lucas

MTGLQ LP

Any one know how to escalate to MTGLQ?  They are wanting a full payoff which is above market value and are not budging...full pay-off is $1…

Started by C. J. Risley

0 Mar 30

FHA Short Sale DENIED

Has anyone ever ran into this problem doing a short sale? Short Sale Denied because: After its review of an FHA Roster appraisal, a mortga…

Started by thomasina singleton

2 Mar 29
Reply by Rebecca Roberts

HUD & Suntrust Short sale question - approval

The client has an FHA loan through Suntrust Bank. The owners initiated a short sale due to a major loss of income and illness. While under…

Started by Jackie Gonzalez

1 Mar 29
Reply by Rebecca Roberts

RSS

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************