Short Sale Discussions (4,308)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WAS HAFA EXTENDED?

Hello! My negotiator at BofA just told me that HAFA no longer exists. I thought it had been extended. Isn't this something the banks should…

Started by Megan Brooks

14 Feb 7
Reply by Sue Hweamel

Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

Just looking for any input on others experiencing the Fannie & Freddie inflated value issues. Any recent updates or solutions?  I have…

Started by Raymond Kennedy

110 Feb 6
Reply by Jorge Vega

3 Short Sale Tips

1) Make sure you always add 3% recurring & none recurring fee closing cost credit from seller to buyer on your hud. 99% of lenders hono…

Started by Rebeka Shadpour

0 Feb 6

Need FHA help

Sunwest denied short sale the same time that I submitted paperwork. I have an offer. Filed ticket with FHA but will take 2 days. Sunwest sa…

Started by Jackie Gonzalez

7 Feb 6
Reply by Jackie Gonzalez

Preparing to have favorable results on your short sale

Prepare buyer & seller with time frames, potential delays & favorable options for all. Make certain you submit a "complete package…

Started by Holly Pring

0 Feb 4

REO Management Solutions

We received a new REO.  Has anyone worked with REO Management Solutions?  How are they to work with?  Do they reimburse for expenses in a t…

Started by Pamela Lester

0 Feb 3

Can't get help from anyone at the bank? Tweet about it!

Many years ago when I was working with BofA on one of my first and toughest short sales I was up at 3 am (sitting with a friend at the hosp…

Started by Jane Sciortino

0 Feb 3

Negotiating with the IRS over tax lien

I have a situation where I am short-selling a home for a divorcing couple. Divorce decree is final. Husband is living elsewhere and divorce…

Started by Sharon Burgos

3 Jan 31
Reply by Vikki Lucas

Franklin Credit Management Corp

Has anyone dealt with this lender? Why would any 2nd lender sacrifice receiving $0 due to a foreclosure, than what the 1st has offered. C…

Started by Charity Heatley

4 Jan 30
Reply by Charity Heatley

Wells Fargo ALREADY secured the property?!?!??!

My clients received notice of default on 12/19 and the home was already having the locks changed, on 12/30!!! cleaned out, pool secured and…

Started by Wendy Ortiz

2 Jan 27
Reply by Jorge Vega

RSS

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************