Short Sale Discussions (4,384)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fannie and Freddie Allow Short Sale Negotiator Fees

This was verified  SHORT SALES AND DEEDS-IN-LIEU OF FORECLOSURE Effective September 1, 2019; however, Servicers may implement earlier if th…

Started by Tony Morales

0 Apr 19

HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?

Working a short that was recently transferred to Planet Home from BOA. Planet Home asks me today to convince my short seller to give up on…

Started by Minna Reid

4 Mar 19
Reply by Minna Reid

Due Diligence Fee & Short Sale

I have just had the most puzzling email exchange with a listing agent regarding her short sale property. Her instructions to buyer agents m…

Started by Sharon Burgos

2 Mar 18
Reply by Smitty

Fay Servicing Issues

Reaching out to see if anyone has had experience with this servicer.   They acquired loans from U S Bank in January and are trying  to go t…

Started by Tony Morales

3 Feb 21
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Freddie Mac loan lookup

Did freddie mac change their loan lookup site?

Started by Smitty

3 Feb 19
Reply by Tony Morales

Cornerstone Home Lending...help

Does anyone have any contacts there? The loss mit/short sale department doesn't take calls. its been 3 weeks of us calling every day and no…

Started by Nicole Espinosa

0 Feb 13

Wells Fargo

Seller has not lived in home in 6 years and renting to relative. Seller lives in an apartment in another city. Will Wells Fargo still come…

Started by Verna Littleton

1 Feb 12
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Looking for a VP contact info of short sales department at Suntrust Bank in Florida

Looking for a VP contact info of short sales department at Suntrust Bank in Florida.  Can anyone help? I'm about to lose a buyer for a $1.4…

Started by Patrick Thurmond

1 Jan 31
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

Value Disputes

It seems like it is getting more and more challenging to get lenders to reconsider value. Is anyone doing anything different or I guess I s…

Started by Nicole Espinosa

2 Jan 23
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

CALIBER HOME LOANS

Has anyone had any recent activity with Caliber and short sales?  I have tried initiating several recently and have been told they do not o…

Started by OFELIA SIERRA

4 Jan 22
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2019   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************