Short Sale Discussions (4,366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Short Sales and Foreign Owners. What's the benefit?

Looking for opinions on this email I received: Bryant, I'm English, live in China, and have NO USA contact except I own an investment home…

Started by Bryant Tutas

6 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Janet P Riley

Suntrust SS Trouble...HELP!!!

My husband and I are trying to navigate our way through SS Process. We've a VHDA Loan and Suntrust's the servicer. We submitted our complet…

Started by R Mial

6 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by R Mial

Bank of America approval

Has anyone ever gotten a BOA approval buyer specific. The original buyer walked because the process took to long. Got the same offer new bu…

Started by Yvonne Westerman

12 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Yvonne Westerman

What I love is when the 2nd negotiator.........

Is on top of things ready to move forward on the 2nd loan and the 1st negotiator, from the same bank does not return phone calls, emails an…

Started by Terry L. Osburn

5 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Terry L. Osburn

Indy's new policy on postponing foreclosures

This is not one of my listings, rather another agent's who just gave it to me to process. Details: This transaction is in California. The…

Started by Laurel Starks

3 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Lim

Bank of America - Two Strikes and Buyer Walks!

I got the second approval letter from Bank of America today… That’s right, we are on approval #2- same buyer! This Destin Florida short sal…

Started by Wendy Rulnick

14 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

New to Short Sales Process

I just recently started working with one of my sellers on a short sale. Previously, I've had clients contact companies that handle short sa…

Started by Cheryl Laxton

2 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

I think it is time for one of us to get a job at BofA loss mitigation dept!!

I just had a thought, we need one of us to get hired by BofA so that we have an "insider" to push our files along:) What do you say Bryant,…

Started by Jeff Payne

2 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

Not a normal market

I am a homeowner considering a short sale. I'll be upfront and say that there will not be a hardship until we close on the new house. My wi…

Started by Cody Vandermyn

14 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

Short Sale Brokers Association?

Any of you familiar with the Short Sale Brokers Association? It was mentioned on www.DSNews.com today. Promising more short sale business a…

Started by Jared Hokanson

5 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************